This Legal Notice informs you of the legal conditions defining the relationship between the owner of this page and its legitimate users. Please note that access to this page and its contents is restricted to authorized personnel from audiovisual production companies that have contracted access with SCAN OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, S.L.
OWNER AND CONTACT INFORMATION
GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
Anyone accessing this website assumes the role of a user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth here, as well as any other applicable legal provisions.
SCAN OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of these obligations, understanding that publication on the website of SCAN OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. is sufficient.
Outside the terms specifically expressed in this agreement, the User must understand that access to this website does not constitute any professional services relationship or any contractual link.
The User should understand the difference between this publication or the links it contains and professional attention from a lawyer for their specific case.
If the User provides their email to communicate with the owner, we understand that they expressly authorize us to respond and send them informational, commercial, and even promotional communications through this medium to the provided address. However, if they do not wish to receive new commercial communications via email, they can request it, following the instructions in each shipment. The user has the right to access the information concerning them collected in the owner's files for the purposes of correcting it if it is wrong, canceling it, or opposing its treatment, under the conditions established by law, by contacting the owner by email.
If the User decides not to accept the Conditions of this Legal Notice, they should refrain from accessing and/or using the contents or services that may be offered.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation, and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text, and/or graphics, are the property of the OWNER, or if applicable, have a license or express authorization by the authors. All website contents are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public records.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, and commercialization require in all cases prior written authorization from the OWNER. Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
Designs, logos, text, and/or graphics not belonging to the OWNER that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. The OWNER expressly authorizes third parties to directly redirect to the specific contents of the website, and in any case, redirect to the main website of scanoss.com.
The OWNER acknowledges in favor of their holders the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of rights of any responsibility over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by the same.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the website contents, you can do so via the email email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The OWNER is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on its website as long as this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct functioning and visualization of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and disappear at the end of the user's session. In no case do these cookies provide personal data by themselves and will not be used for the collection of such.
The user has the possibility to configure their browser to be alerted to the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their equipment. Please consult your browser's instructions to expand this information.
From the website, you may be redirected to content from third-party websites. Since the OWNER cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties on their respective websites, it assumes no responsibility for such content. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality, or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The OWNER is not responsible for the information and stored content, for example, but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks, or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the OWNER's website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, it is made available to all users, authorities, and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties, or morality and public order. In case the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the OWNER does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances occur that make access to the website impossible.
The website's servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities developed on it, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived from or related to its use.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
SCAN OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. is responsible for processing the USER's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisioner (LOG 2016/679, of April 7 (CDR), and the Organic Law 3/2018.
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the processing are: Sending commercial and advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, enabling commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will relate to their products and services or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. Conduct market studies and statistical analysis. Process orders, requests, respond to inquiries, or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms available on the RESPONSIBLE's website. Send the online newsletter about news, offers, and promotions in our activity.
On what basis are we allowed to process your personal data?
Because processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows: With the USER's consent: sending commercial communications and the newsletter. For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: conducting market studies, statistical analyses, etc., and processing orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the processing or there are legal prescriptions dictating their custody, and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is planned, except if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality and data processing contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are: Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of their data, and limitation or opposition to their processing. Right to file a complaint with the control authority (www.acpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
"SCAN OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, S.L."
Address: P.° de la Castellana, 81, Floor 15, 28046 Madrid - (MADRID)
Tax ID: B05462742
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (* in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the USER. In case not all data are provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions in the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are processed in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the
LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through SCAN OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, S.L., P° de la Castellana, 81, Floor 15, 28046 Madrid - (MADRID), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before they browse them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies, or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the site.
The us of the deines loth died or ere agembers se da, name amid as word, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES SUBJECT TO REGULATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
Technical and functional cookies: these allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist on it.
Analytical cookies: these allow the person responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in measuring the activity of websites, applications, or platforms and for the profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications, and platforms, to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
Advertising cookies: these allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a webpage, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information on the user's personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included on a webpage, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided.
Social cookies: these are set by social network platforms in the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
Affiliate cookies: allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliate contract (affiliate companies).
Security cookies: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
Own cookies: these are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage.
Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
SCAN OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, S.L. is responsible for the processing of the Interested Party's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following processing information is provided:
- Purposes of the processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
- Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of their data, and limitation or opposition to their processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (www.acpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Owner's name: "SCAN OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, S.L."
Address: P.° de la Castellana, 81, Flook 15, 28046 Madrid - (MADRID)
Tax ID: B05462742
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional controlled by the editor
Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general-purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a randomly generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in state for a user between pages.
Cookie necessary to comply with data protection regulations. Duration: 1 year
Cookie necessary to comply with data protection regulations. Duration: 1 year
Cookie necessary to comply with data protection regulations. Duration: 1 year
Google Analytics 4
- Page Views: Records each time a page is viewed.
- User Interactions: Tracks interactions like button clicks, form submissions, and video plays.
- User Demographics: Includes age, gender, and interests if available and consent is given.
- Session Duration: Measures how long users stay on the site.
- Traffic Sources: Identifies where users are coming from, such as search engines, social media, or direct visits.
- Device Information: Gathers data on the type of device used (desktop, mobile, tablet), operating system, and browser type.
- Geographical Location: Tracks the geographical location of users, typically at the city or country level.
- Events: GA4 is event-based, tracking various user interactions as events, which can be predefined or customized.
- Bounce Rate: Measures the percentage of visits where a user leaves without any interaction.
- Site Search: Monitors what users search for within the site.
- Conversion Data: Tracks conversions and goals that have been set up, such as form completions or downloads.
- Referral Paths: Shows how users navigate through your site and where they drop off.
- Real-Time Data: Provides information on what is happening on your site in real time.
- Unique Visitors: Counts the number of unduplicated visitors to your site over a specific period.
How Data is Collected:
- HTTP Request Data: Every time a user loads a webpage, their browser sends an HTTP request to the web server. This request includes data such as the user's IP address, browser type, and the page they are requesting. GA4 uses this data to determine the user's geographical location and other details.
- Cross-Platform Tracking: GA4 is designed to track users across different devices and platforms. It uses a user ID feature along with the Client ID to unify user sessions across different devices.
- Anonymization Features: GA4 includes features to anonymize IP addresses and other data to comply with privacy regulations.
- Integration with Google Services: GA4 can be integrated with other Google services like Google Ads and Google Search Console, allowing for the importation and analysis of data from these sources.
- Session Recordings: Clarity records user sessions, showing exactly how visitors navigate our site. This includes mouse movements, clicks, and scrolling behavior.
- Heatmaps: These visualizations show where users are clicking, moving their mouse, and scrolling on our site.
- User Interactions: Clarity tracks interactions like clicks and touches on our website.
- Referral Source: Clarity tracks the referral source of the visitors, which can indicate where users came from before arriving at your site.
- Device and Browser Information: Like many analytics tools, Clarity collects data on the device, browser type, and operating system of the visitor.
- Geographical Location: It captures the geographic location of visitors, usually at the level of city or region.
How it's Tracked:
- Heatmaps: By aggregating data from multiple user sessions, Clarity generates heatmaps. These are visual representations of areas on our website where users click, move their cursor, and scroll, giving an overview of user engagement across different parts of the site.
- Data Masking: To protect sensitive information, Clarity automatically masks input fields in forms, such as those for passwords, email addresses, and phone numbers. This prevents personally identifiable information from being recorded in session replays.
- Cookie Use: Clarity utilizes cookies to identify unique visitors and track user sessions. Cookies help in distinguishing between new and returning visitors and enable session continuity.
- User Agent String Analysis: Clarity examines the user agent string provided by the visitor's browser to extract information about the device type, browser, and operating system.
- Network and Performance Data: It also collects data related to the performance of our website, such as loading times, which helps in identifying pages that may be experiencing performance issues.
- IP Address and Geolocation: Clarity uses the visitor's IP address to determine their approximate geographic location, such as the city or country. IP addresses can also be used for general session tracking and analysis.
- Referral Data: It tracks referral sources to understand how users are arriving at our site, whether through search engines, direct links, or referral websites.
What's being tracked?
- Company Identification: Leadfeeder uses various means, including reverse IP lookup, to identify the companies that visit your website. While it doesn't identify individual visitors, it does reveal which organizations are showing interest in our site.
- Visitor Behavior Data: It tracks how visitors from identified companies interact with our site, including pages viewed, time spent on each page, and the journey they take through your
- Source and Medium Data: Leadfeeder provides information on how these visitors arrived at our site, whether through search engines, social media, or direct visits, and what marketing campaigns or search terms brought them to us.
- Email Integration: If integrated with your email marketing tool (like Mailchimp), Leadfeeder can track interactions between your email campaigns and website visits.
- CRM Integration: When integrated with CRM systems, Leadfeeder can provide insights into how leads from our website interact with your sales processes.
- Contact Information: Depending on the integration and the availability of public data, Leadfeeder may provide contact details of individuals within the identified companies. This could include names, job titles, and email addresses.
How it's Tracked:
- IP Address Tracking and Reverse IP Lookup: Leadfeeder uses the IP addresses of website visitors to identify the companies they belong to. By conducting a reverse IP lookup, it matches the IP addresses to a database of company information, thereby identifying the visiting organizations.
- Integration with Google Analytics: Leadfeeder integrates with Google Analytics to access the data collected there. It uses this data to provide insights into website visitor behavior, enriched with its own company identification data.
- Data Enrichment: Leadfeeder enriches the collected data with information from various sources. This includes adding company information, industry type, company size, and potentially, contact information of key personnel within these organizations.
- CRM Integration: When integrated with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Leadfeeder can synchronize website visit data with our sales pipeline. This helps in tracking interactions of identified companies within your CRM and enriching lead data.
- Email Marketing Tool Integration: If we integrate Leadfeeder with our email marketing tools, it can provide insights into how recipients of your email campaigns interact with your website.
- Lead Scoring and Filtering: Leadfeeder allows us to score and filter leads based on their website behavior and other criteria. This is done using the data collected through the tracking code and integrations.
- User Behavior Analysis: It analyzes the behavior of website visitors to understand engagement levels, interest areas, and to infer potential interest.
- Network Data: Leadfeeder also uses network data to help in the identification process and to provide context around the visit (like the visitor's geographical location).
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Delete cookies from the device
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all visited websites. However, some of the information saved (e.g., login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies
For more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Moreover, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Version 11.
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
Safari Version 5.1