- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
SCANOSS.COM collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Username, repository names and user information in our website and third party providers through which you authenticate.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SCANOSS.COM with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Make use of any of the free or paid services we provide
SCANOSS.COM may also receive your data indirectly from third-party sources from which you make use of our services
How will we use your data?
SCANOSS.COM collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Contact you in reference with the services we provide you.
- SCANOSS.COM might share your data with the third-parties through which you make use of our services.
- When SCANOSS.COM processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
SCANOSS.COM securely stores your data at SCANOSS.COM’s servers.
SCANOSS.COM will keep your information and usage log for a period of up to a year for troubleshooting purposes, or for the time it is required by the third-party provider through which you make use of our services. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it from our databases and logs.
SCANOSS.COM would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of the third-party provides through which you make use of our services.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop SCANOSS.COM from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the SCANOSS.COM Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking on the HELP button at the bottom or by using the contact information below.
What are your data protection rights?
SCANOSS.COM would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request SCANOSS.COM for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SCANOSS.COM correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SCANOSS.COM to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SCANOSS.COM erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SCANOSS.COM restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SCANOSS.COM’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SCANOSS.COM transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by clicking on the HELP button at the bottom or by using the contact information below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – SCANOSS.COM uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – SCANOSS.COM uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. SCANOSS.COM sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
SCAN OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, S.L is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the personal data of the USER and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
How to contact us
Contact details to exercise your rights:
"SCAN OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS, S.L."
- Address: P.º de la Castellana, 81, Planta 15, 28046 Madrid - (MADRID)
- CIF: B05462742
- Email: email@example.com